How to apply custom templates to blog?

Friday, October 15, 2010

Most of the people are wondering how to apply templates that are much cooler then the 5~6 default templates given by blogger itself..... here is the way u can apply thousands of custom templates to blog!!!.....

This is the picture of my blog with the old template given my blogger.....


STEP: 1

goto this page: http://btemplates.com and download any template u want for your Blog site:



STEP: 2

This is the template i selected for my blog, and then i downloaded it to my hard disk!



STEP: 3


Extract the zip file on ur hard disk.......



STEP: 4


Now goto your blogger home page: http://www.blogger.com/home and select design:


Then click on "edit HTML"....


STEP: 5


After you clicked this page click browse and select the file with .xml extension in the folder u extracted: then click upload.....



 STEP: 6


Everything is done now click "View Blog"......


and this is what you'll get.... a new and improved site with awesome look..... :)



Hope u liked my blog plz do subscribe ^_^

2 comments:

zoekertjes said...

Very nice

learn't something new today. looks like I'm moving to WP soon

Post a Comment